<$BlogMetaData$>

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Things I enjoy doing other than sex

Forgive the title, hehe... But really, there are other things I do enjoy doing. Some of these are:

Blogging
Of course, I won't be here updating this blog getting nothing but two readers if I don't enjoy it. :)

Comicbooks

I enjoy reading comics since time immemorial. I guess even before I learn to read myself. It is where I get my drive to draw. When I went home to the Philippines I found a lot of good comics there that are not here in Singapore. Of course, Gerry Alanguilan's ELMER, and some cheap back issues but collectible X-men and X-Force titles drawn by Filipino mega- artists Whilce Portacio, Leinil Yu and Lan Medina.Inks were done by Gerry alanguilan.

Game Console

My ol' reliable X-box is always there for some good fun everytime I feel stressed or bored, or alone. nowadays I am sharing them with my tyke. Almost four years old now, it still never fails to give us the fun.

Portable Game Console

My gaming itchness just won't go and being in the bus or train to work and back is just too damn boring. So this helps really. It even speeds up time when i'm on it, even missing my bus stop one time. I can also pack some movies into it, (around 4 movies in a 2 gb memory stick pro duo) and watch movies on the run. the slick hi-rez screen(almost a mini- plasma) made it more enjoyable to do.

Drawing

It's more than a hobby. It's passion. It's love. Drawing comics has no relevance whatsoever to my job being an architect and landscape architect, but I just can't let it go. I don't get so much from it, but I enjoyed doing it and completing something is always rewarding emotionally. This shown here is a recently concluded gig for a US indy publication.