<$BlogMetaData$>

Monday, June 19, 2006

Bat out of Hell

Forgive my use of the famous Meatloaf album title. Got nothing on my mind right now and just wanted to know everybody I'm back. I haven't used the internet purposely for 16 days and even if i'd wanted to, I don't think I had the time to spare anyway. Two weeks of vacation ain't really that enough with personal things and to spend time for family (folks and in-laws) and close friends. But sure hell I'm glad I took it since God knows when can I have the chance to take a break again.

so yeah, I'm back. broke but feeling renewed. hehe... i'll put some thoughts in the coming days about my vacation here. But for now I'd have to attend to the piling work.

I'm a bit light-headed these days though. Maybe result of burning the midnight candles watching the world cup games.