<$BlogMetaData$>

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Closing a Book's Chapter

After two years of using BLOGGER as my blog, I am finally moving.

Yes, I'm moving to i.ph, a blog host I find better and easier to use, with better tools to boost too, with its own section of photo hosting, and gives someone like me with little background on html and web codes to have more artisitc freedom with the existing templates that they have.

Anyway, I won't be leaving this blog totally since I will still use it to host my comics drawings and any other thing related to my comics. But all of my rantings about life, personal things, poetry, football and photography will be hosted on my new site.

So if I'm on your blogroll or in any way connected in your site, please update your links to my new blog which is here:

http://artkitekto.i.ph/


I'll see you there!

Labels: ,