<$BlogMetaData$>

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Thank You

I just want to thank all the people that still drop here from time to time and read my meager posts that only get updated weekly(barely). Thanks also for all the kind and understanding comments about my last post. It was greatly appreciated.

Tomorrow is Jean's birthday. so I just want to greet my wife a very happy birthday. When she does something nice I always say thank you, and for her birthday, though I can never thank her enough for all the wonderful things her presence brought into my life, and words are never enough to describe the full extent of feeling one feels, I just want to say thank you once again.

Thank you because you taught me that couples should learn the art of battle as they should learn the art of making love. Because good battle is objective and honest - never vicious or cruel. The same way that when we clash principles and ideas, it is healthy and constructive, and brings to our marriage the principle of equal partnership.

Thank you for making believe that marriage is not when the 'perfect couple' comes together. It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.It's not about soul mates reflecting each other's talents, wants and interests; but about two people who even are so different in ways and backgrounds, yet complimenting each other, mutually making a better person from each other.

For sacrificing your own career just to be with me and personally mold Fergus as he grow, and gladly doing it.

For not leading, but holding me side by side along the way.

For continually inspiring me, and pushing me to do the things i wanted to do in my life, to follow my dreams however crazy or outrageous they may be.

For just being there... When everybody's not.

(I'm posting this now because I won't be around tomorrow till the weekend. I promised the missus I'm taking her and Fergus somewhere in the region).

Labels: ,