<$BlogMetaData$>

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

To Hell and Back!

Yeah. It did felt that way. And man i can still taste the sulfur in my lips.

New Year wasn't really a big celebration for me and my family. If you're one of the few people who knew this blog does exist and in any magical unusual kind of way kept on visiting, then you must have known I've not posted a single word in here since about more than a month ago. Why, you may ask? No, I didn't go to Hong kong disneyland (though i did entertain that thought months before the holidays), and nu-uh, I didn't go back to Philippines to visit my folks either. The truth is, the dreaded FLU got me. Yes, "the" flu.

We always assocoaite flu with just mild fever and some bit of colds and a dash of cough, right? Well I used to think so too! And I took it for granted so long before going to the doctor. Taking just over the counter medications that only made the virus regroup inside me. Of course there are people who seem to get well so fast. Unluckily, i'm not one of those guys so i ended up seeing the doctor anyway when my chest seems to burst already with heaviness from cough and my nose couldn't sniff any air because of colds.

so i got the flu. And you thought it couldn't get worse than that. right?... BEEEP!!! Wrong again. Not only was I so stupid and so hard- headed to see the doctor immediately, I bloody ended infecting my wife and kid with the virus too!

What a cheerless New year indeed. 2 weeks of nursing pesky viruses! But anyway, with that over, I just wanted to look at the bright side now... and the late works that are way past deadlines.